Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I just want someone to be afraid of losing me.

When i was young, my mummy said i would meet a prince when i grow up. I grew up and told Mommy, there are no princes around. Life is not a fairytale but i'm still loving every minute of it. With or without a prince. SUPER COOL. HEHE.
Today CELESTE & HUIMIN came over. They very cute sia. OMG. When we are eating lunch, huimin keep comment on the way i eat sia. IRRITATING. LOL. Than after that went to meet a bunch of guailan idiots and baby came. Although she just come to pei me for 1 hour & 15 minutes. LOL. I still enjoy the last 10 minutes with her. LOL. Because the rest of the time SHE'S ON HER LAME CAR GAME. & I THINK SHE IS PLAYING IT NOW. LOL. Ahh, My head really hurts. Wo feel like giving school a miss tomorrow. Okay, i need do my Social Studies already. GOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment