Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

You don’t really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.

I think this picture very sweet.
This post will be obviously dedicated to my baby also. CAUSE, first today so called is the biggest argument we had. & I don't know how to make that baby of mine to stop doing stupid things. Sigh, You know i never take picture with my boyfriend before, Do you know what i'm scared most is after taking? What if we break and i saw this picture. Won't i rmbr you from head to toe again? But i still choose to take picture with you because you're hell cute. HAHA. JokingJoking. Aiyah. Baby, can you don't get pissed off, ILOVEYOU okay. I know how hurt you are, how dissapointed you are. Everything is my fault, That doesn't give you the right to do stupid stuffs right? I know you said a million times that you never go for looks for my case. I KNOW I KNOW. But you know PEOPLE TENDS TO GET JEALOUS. You too right? You also got jealous for me messaging Gabrielle, so now i'm jealous you talking to Geraldine. ITS THE SAME BABY. & Most importantly, i'm afraid to lose you. I know you also is afraid of losing me. :( & Baby, All i want is you to just talk to me. You're just ignoring me now. Do you know how hurting is it? Cause i have noone to nag & complain about my Granny & Brother. Noone to share my feeling. Noone to say iloveyou & imissyou too. Although i just meet you yesterday. I MISS YOU OKAY. I miss you alot... Can we like go back to normal? :( I know i hurt you TWICE alredy. SUPER SORRY OKAY. :( Hope after you see this you will talk to me. :( BYEBYE. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment