Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, July 4, 2011

I won't let myself make such a silly decision

Woo, Just came back, Super tired. I SWEAR. Woke up at 7.30 came home at 8 plus. Fun & Enjoyable today. :) ALTHOUGH I QUARREL WITH BABY ALOT OF TIMES CAUSE WO HEN PISSED OFF WITH HER CAUSE SHE ALWAYS DO STUFFS TO MAKE ME JEALOUS. But. we're okay in the end. HEHE. Poyin just went off, Im going to like BATH & GO NUA ON THE BED. OH, i can't. I NEED HELP RENEE & JEROME TO DO THEIR SS. Sigh, Im such a lazy girl now, When CELESTE ask me to sent give her the timetable but here am i posting my blog. WONDERFUL. JokingJoking. OHSHIT. HONGWEI CALCULATOR WITH ME! HOW HE GO SCHL TMRW! AIYAH. I VERY LAZY MEET HIM. HEHE. Im not going to PON tuition tmrw. Watch movie with Leong in the afternoon and i would come back in the evening for tuition. WLAO. MY PHONE RECENTLY DAME HANG. CANNOT TAKE IT. I SWEAR. FEEL LIKE THROWING AWAY. LOL. Joking. :) Okay. I very lazy to continue posting. Until here can already. I found a quiz dame cool. So i went to do it.

If your girlfriend/boyfriend broke up with you tonight, what would you do?
Nothing. Because, I'm prepared.

Could you go the rest of your life without doing any drugs?
Yep. I don't even take drugs.

What are you wearing?
Shirt and shorts.

Was last night enjoyable for you?
Hmm, not really.

Do you change your phone background a lot?
Depends.

What have you done all day?
Went to find my girlfriend & Poyin.

Ever given a really long apology?
Yeah.

Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you?
Yes. Hahaha.

Whats the last thing that made you smile?
My Girlfriend.

If someone is interested in you right now, would you like them to tell you?
Who won't right?

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
7 hours at least. :)

Who did you last yell at and why?
My Granny

Can you go in public looking like you do?
Looking like I do?

Ever been kissed in the rain?
Yep.

Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't know. Hahaha.

Will this coming up weekend be a good one?
Hopefully.

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
No.

Do you want to be single or with someone?
Depends on the situation. As long the other party is sincere and faithful, why not.

Has the last person you texted ever been mad at you before?
Probably.

What song are you listening to right now?
The advertisement song.

Do you know what the last person you kissed is doing right now?
No. She didn't reply my message.

Could you go a day without eating?
No.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a L or A?
Yes.

Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Because it is a goodbye kiss. HAHA. 

What was for dinner last night?
Rice with EGG & VEG

Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
No.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Kind of.

Have you ever kissed underneath the stars?
No.

What’s your last scar from?
Mosquito bites.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yah.

Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
Nope.

Want someone back in your life?
Yeah.

What are you excited for?
The next meeting with Baby.

What were you doing yesterday?
At Baby house

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
My girlfriend.

What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Papaya.

Is it easy to make you cry?
Duh.

Do you find it hard to trust others?
Duh.

How fast does your mood change?
Very fast.

Do you tell people you’re ok when you’re really not?
Yeah.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?
No.

When is your next road trip?
I don't know.

Do you have someone of the opposite gender you can tell everything to?
Obvious.

Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Watching Movie With Poyin.

Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
Keep quarreling with Baby.

Have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?
Yes.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
11pm. HEHE Was with Hongwei & Friends.

Would you rather go to Greece or Hawaii?
Greece

What is wrong with you right now?
Nothing

Who is the last person that made you laugh?
Poyin.

What did you do this afternoon?
Was at Republic Poly looking at Baby studying.

What are you doing tonight?
Sleep

Who was the last person to look at you like you were crazy?
Poyin.

Is there a person of the opposite gender who means a lot to you?
Yeah.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Baby.

Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
Yep.

Do you think you’re a good person?
No.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yep.

Have you had more than 3 boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time?
Yah.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Nope

For the rest of the week?
Nope.

Are you in a good mood right now?
Not bad.

Are you on medication for anything?
No.

If you were upset, who’s the first girl you would go to?
Celeste or Poyin.

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
Yes.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yep.

Do you think someone currently likes you?
Yes.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Yeah.

Do you sleep with your door closed or open?
Closed.

Do you like hugs?
Yes.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
No. Hahaha.

Do you regret kissing the last person you kissed?
No.

Are you tired?
No

Pickles; love them or hate them?
Hate them.

Are you waiting for something?
Baby to upload those picture.

Who was the last person you took a nap with?
My girlfriend.

Do you ignore people when you’re mad/ upset?
Yep.

Do you get distracted easily?
Yes, very.

Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive.

Can you handle the truth?
Depends.

Photos of me & baby.







I know i very unglam. IDONTCARE. HEHE. :B

No comments:

Post a Comment