Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I don't want to be your favorite or your best. I want to be your only one and make you forget the rest.

Woke up at 7 plus went to help mummy to work and happen to saw xiang. Didn't expect he would recognise me because it's so not me. Hah, Then he text me and disturbed :@ Went home and fell asleep, was so tired i've no idea why. Went to Nex and do some stuffs, and went back to hub. Wanted to find my new school bag, but didn't see any chio yellow bag. So bused home. Went to bathe and went to CB mac and study again. Studied till like 8 plus and headed home because phone battery going to flat and i'm somehow very cold :( So ya, for those who followed me on twitter, sorry for those ranting and scolding. Just something happen between me and her AGAIN. I'm just angry with Teresa not her eh. Why must she come kp sia. Sua. Nevermind. Idw quarrel anymore, everytime quarrel also wouldn't end well. So ya, they say i'm fat, immature. Say lorh. It's okay. Say i ruin Rachel name that ruin lorh. What to do, i'm like that what. You guys happy can already. I'm not gaining sympathy on twitter. I'm just typing out how i really felt that's all.

Goodbye. There's school tomorrow, Many class test tomorrow. Die liao lorh. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment