Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, January 27, 2012

During the day I keep myself busy and time passes. But at night, I really miss you.


Basically, i'm single right now. :) Awesome or what? Kinda lazy elaborate what happen. So let me tell you what happen in school then. School today was alright. Mr Ng lesson forever funny. I guess i haven't been ranting about T for a period of time right. But i really feel like ranting it today. :( Because, in fact, i really miss her a lot. But you see, i've been acting like i forget her or maybe can say, i got over her. I told myself i got over her already. But nobody knows the truth. I haven't stop crying every night, i haven't stop  thinking about her once i woke up. INCLUDING THE PART WHEN I'M WITH HIM. But, now, a little different. I'm able to face you in school, i'm able to like eye contact with you, i'm able to make myself walk pass you. But you know, my love for you never stop at all.

Ohya, have been disturbing some junior of mine. :) They are so adorable sumpa. Haha. I think i find one super adorable while disturbing. But sadly, he like someone liao. :( You know i started to trust back guys, but thanks to you my dear, i gave up on guys. Totally. Alright then, I opened back my blog because i see no point closing it. I'm sorry for closing it down. So goodbye~ That's all for today. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment